Loading...

Rental Conditions

RENTAL CONDITIONS

CONTACT US: Based on your requested properties for rent you may contact us via email or telephone. Availabilities will be checked and we will contact you with an offer as soon as possible.

DEPOSIT: In order to reserve an accommodation you will need to transfer a deposit of 20% of the total amount. The remaining 80% will be paid upon arrival. However, this may vary based on the rental term. In case of cancellation the deposit is non-refundable.

TRANSFER: Details of our bank account will be sent to you to complete the deposit payment. Once this has been confirmed and the accommodation is reserved, a confirmation email of your booking will be sent with all the details of your booking and a copy of the terms and conditions.

CLEANING SERVICE: Please note from 01/01/2019 – There are no weekly maid-services provided in the price of the Accommodation, extra linen will be provided. If required maid-service can be provided by request in advance, with an additional cost. For more information, please contact our office.